Subject: RE: [Leica] 90mm
From: "B. D. Colen" <BDColen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 10:57:50 -0500

Marc - I would suggest that it's a bit harsh to put it in terms of "for REAL
quality, buy new." Isn't the point, "for the latest advances in modern
optical design, buy new, but if you are satisfied with images the quality of
those produced by the likes of HCB, W. Eugene Smith, the Capas, etc. etc.
etc., you can do just fine with the older lenses?" :-)

B. D.