Subject: RE: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:53:57 -0500

I use a Saunders 4550XL with a VCCE and Colour heads.  I use 50mm F2.8 APO
Rodagon, 63mm F2.8 El Nikkor, 80mm F4 Schneider Companon S, 150 mm F5.6
Schneider Companon S. I also have a 135mm Schneider that I have had for 35+
years that I don't use much any more.  When I am planning on doing some
printing over a number of evenings, I use a 11X14 Nova Clubmate (? the one
with 3 tempered slots and a running water slot).  All my film is developed
in a Jobo CPP2.

Ken Lee