Subject: RE: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 08:40:23 -0500

Bob,

I really like my Saunders.  I bought it with the colour head for flexibility
(colour & VC). After attending a John Sexton workshop and using the VCCE
head I bought one of those and have used it for the last 3 years.  It is
nice to be able to change the contrast and keep the same exposure.  The only
thing I don't like is stretching to reach the focus know with my eye on the
grain focuser.  Some people make a device to get around this; I haven't yet.

I can't say anything about the lenses because they are the only ones I have
used on the Saunders. Before that I had an ancient Omega D2 and a Durst M600
with the lower quality Schneider lenses.  The combination of the Saunders
and the Rodagon is definitely better   8-).

Ken