Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging lens- user survey?
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:18:25 EST

Ken:

The Saunders 4550XL is one of the enlargers that I am currently looking at.
If you had it to do over again would you purchase the same?  Also, can you
detect any improvements using the APO lense in black and white?

I would appreciate your comments.

Thanks,

Bob Bedwell

<< I use a Saunders 4550XL with a VCCE and Colour heads.  I use 50mm F2.8 APO
 Rodagon, 63mm F2.8 El Nikkor, 80mm F4 Schneider Companon S, 150 mm F5.6
 Schneider Companon S. I also have a 135mm Schneider that I have had for 35+
 years that I don't use much any more.  When I am planning on doing some
 printing over a number of evenings, I use a 11X14 Nova Clubmate (? the one
 with 3 tempered slots and a running water slot).  All my film is developed
 in a Jobo CPP2.

 Ken Lee >>