Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 15:33:40 -0700

Dear Heikki,
I think the OM-2 would be a good choice for your wife, given your short
description of her preferences. I used OM-X's for years and enjoyed them. I
still have an OM-1 and an OM-4n. As to price, I see OM-2 bodies in the
$200-$250 range.  I have no experience of the two lenses you mention, but
the Zuiko line has the name of being uneven. The 50 f1.8 is a great lens and
can by had for around $40. Avoid the 28mm lenes; mine is a dog.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson