Subject: Re: [Leica] Pradovit
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:05:09 EST

I have an OM 2n that is one of 3 olympus slr's I own. The others are venerable
OM1's and they are wonderful in size and performance. The OM2 is an aperture
preferred automatic with off the film metering. It is automatic out to 2 or 4
minutes, I forget which but it is a long time. This is the most unbelievable
night camera every made. It is the size of a Leica M, is uncluttered with
blinkinlights (a barbaric invention), and is easy to use and carry. You may
like it enough that she won't get to use it much. The auto program with slide
film in my OM2 has always been amazingly accurate. I have finally learned to
trust that, and only that, camera auto meter.
I can't say enough good about the OM
Roger