Subject: Re: [Leica] A IIIf query...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 19:47:11 -0800

Martin Elliott wrote:

<<<<I'm a new subscriber from Whitstable, England and I have a question for
you:>>>>>

Hello Martin,

Welcome to the LUG from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.:)

I have on occasion just used the viewfinder of the camera and shot close to
the edges without an attached viewfinder. It works OK and I'm sure you'll
find it adequate.  Actually the more you shoot without the attached
viewfinder, the better you'll become at judging what the camera viewfinder
is covering with the 35mm lens.

Glad you've joined us, it gets wild here on occasion, but generally we are
a bunch of relatively sane good ole Leica folks with a wealth of Leica
experience.

And despite what you may think at times, we really are a Leica family who
help each other, occasionally we rattle each others cage.:)  Oh yes! we do
help each other! :) There will be times when you'll wonder if we're helping
or venting! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant