Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica & Zeiss & HCB
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:05:25 -0500

I would probably dye my hair green, live in an unheated hovel, eat haggis,
and sell my soul to the devil if that would enable me to take just a couple
of pictures to equal H.C.-B.'s.  Unfortunately, none of those measures will
make me as great as the master and neither will using Leicas, alas.  One
thing Leica certainly does not convey is talent.

	Buzz Hausner