Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica & Zeiss & HCB
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 08:11:54 -0500

Greetings Mark!

	Sad to say, knowing every single trick will never enable me to take
even one picture to match Cartier-Bresson's average image.  Indeed, one of
his tricks was to never set foot in the dark room, so you'll have to hold a
seance to converse with the late (I believe) Henri Gassman, H.C.-B.'s
darkroom magician.  As to his equipment...I suppose using almost any 1930 or
so vintage Leica and 50 will put one in his league at least as far as
equipment is concerned.  Unfortunately, his eyes are presently in use by
someone else.

	Buzz