Subject: Re: [Leica] A IIIf query...
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 10:38:20 -0500

Ted-
Glad you didn't scare him off with any tales about your underwear!
( Martin, if you're lurking, we have to warn you about Ted. He is one of the
more illustrious LUGgers, published, feted and awarded kudos galore- and he
has done it consistently by cleaning his lenses with certain items of
apparel... we're all a bit strange, but Ted IS special!)
Dan