Subject: AW: [Leica] Lens cap threads and the digital mass market
From: "Bernhard Wingerter" <Bernd_Wingerter@csi.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 02:47:45 +0100

Hi Mark,

they don't build lens caps in the black forests of Germany. In the
Black-Forest they produce this smoked ham called "Schwarzwaelder Schinken",
a really fine cherry brandy called "Schwarzwaelder Kirschwasser" and the
famous Cuckoo-Clocks "Kuckucksuhren".
Near the Black-Forest they build this cars called Mercedes an Porsche.
But Solms and Wetzlar are far away from the Black-Forest (at least in german
proportions).  :)

Bernhard
(who lives far away from the Black-Forest an far away from Solms, at least
one and a half hour by car(you know we have no general speed-limit ))