Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 20:06:04 -0800

D Khong wrote:

snip
> I am also thinking of the folks beyond leica users who are brandishing
> their Contaxes, Nikons, Canons, Fujicas, Mamiyas, Topcons, Xpans and a
> zillion other makes and who would be interested to buy an EL-Leica to
> replace their existing brand X lens.
snip

The El Leica's could be adapted to fit on the newly re-released Viso's.
Viso 4's with Autofocus made by Fuji!
Now we're talkin beeswax.
At any rate in the macro mode enlarging is just macro photography with
the light soursce in the "camera". The Same lens is perfect for macro
use. Why not make a camera made to use it like Hasselblad has the arc,
the flex and the superwide. Leica had the oneshot. Contax had that body
for shooting polaroids with their lenses. A Leica macro camera for Leica
enlarging lenses. Or just a Viso!
Mark Rabiner