Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 Summilux
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 23:13:40 -0500

Dick, you should scout out a lens shade for the 35. I always found the 35
Summilux great for accesssories because you put the Series VI filters
inside the lens shade. You can just pop off the shade if you want a shot
sans filter. You can put the same lens shade on the 50 Summicron too, and
go with just the one filter size.

Of course, this was only with b/w filters when I wanted a filtered neg. We
wouldn't use a filter without a specific need for one on this list.

Regards,
Bill