Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: Bill Welch <welch@pressroom.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 23:07:28 -0500

I remember it the same way. Wasn't Friday a guideline or suggestion, rather
than a rule? Maybe I missed something.

As for dealers, I like reading our dealers' postings here. Better reading
than some threads, and far more tempting. I don't think any of our Lug
dealers abuse this privilege, and the feedback they get daily from Lug
users is worthwhile for both sides.

Bill