Subject: Re: [Leica] Easels
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 06:10:07 +0000

>>>I have yet to find an easel that will hold the
>>>paper perfectly flat, produce clean sharp edges, has arms that do not need
>>>masking tape to stay square and in place etc.  Any suggestions????  The
>>>paper sizes I use are 11x14 and 8x10.  Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>>Ian Stanley,
>>>

>>Ian
>>
>>I think you will like the Saunders (Model 1114) 4-bladed easel.  The
>>workmanship, quality and precision are remarkable.  One thing about it: If
>>you do a lot of cropping, you will need a larger baseboard to support it
>>when off centre.
>>
>>Dan K.
>>
>Hello Dan,
>
>	Are you still printing in the bathroom of the guest bedroom???  I'll have
>a look for this easel at AV Photo or Nava Imports in Bangkok as one of them
>should have them in stock.  Thanks for the advice.
>
>Ian

Ian

Yep.  I have now gotten the knack of setting up ze darkroom in der bathroom
down to 5 mins flat and disassembling in 7 minutes..... the 2 minutes xtra
is to wash down the place properly.  You'll be amazed with the scores of
things you can do in the bathroom, only of one puts in a bit of imagination!

Dan K.