Subject: Re: [Leica] easels
From: "Gerry Walden" <photos@gerrywalden.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:12:21 -0000

I have a British-made Beard easel which I find perfect.   It is 4 blade and
takes paper up to 16" x 12" (inc. 14" x 11" which is not available in the
UK.)   The price is on the high side (£300 or $500 inc. 17,5% sales tax not
applied to exports) but it is worth every penny in my opinion.   It is very
heavy and I have never had it move on the base board.   It even has a method
of doing black borders very easily.   If you want more information I will
get some for anyone interested and email it direct.

Gerry (UK)