Subject: Re: [Leica] Re; OM Off topic (Enough is Enough)
From: "Bryan Caldwell" <bcaldwell@softcom.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 20:18:08 -0800

It seems to me that you can look at a group like LUG in two ways. One is
that it is a place to talk about Leicas period. The other is that it is a
place to talk with other people who are Leica enthusiasts. The latter
approach is certain to deviate from strictly Leica topics, but it usually
doesn't take long until things veer back again.

I've found it interesting that many LUGGERs share other similar interests.
As long as the subject headers are fairly accurate, it's pretty easy to
avoid postings that don't interest you. That's just common curtesy.

I'm here because I enjoy communication with other people who own and use
Leicas. It doesn't bother me a bit that sometimes the topics stray into
other areas.

Bryan