Subject: Re: [Leica] Re; OM Off topic (Enough is Enough)
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 01:19:51 EST

I for one think we've had enough Olympus OM camera discussion.  How long has
this been a topic - at least two days if not more.  I'm not really interested
and have been using the delete key religiously.  I believe we should keep the
discussion on Leica, with occasional forays off topic.  Those interested in
talking about OM cameras should go to the Olympus list if one exists.
BTW, Olympus themselves seem to have abandoned the OM line.  Very little is
available in OM cameras or lenses from the company.  Olympus first shifted
their emphasis to 35mm P&S cameras and now their emphasis seems to be P&S
digital cameras.  I saw the rep recently and the only thing he wanted to talk
about was digital!

Bill Rosauer