Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 21:49:53 -0800

Francesco wrote:

>oh shut up already.  you guys blow this whole thing out of proportion.>>>>>>>

Hi Francesco,

Your right! :)

I haven't been paying any attention to this sale thing and deleted 99% of
it until this evening when I popped one open and found my name in it's
usual connection of my underwear cleaning cloth for Leica glass.:)

But it did appear the guys have been at it hot and heavy, so I checked a
few more and your right Francesco.....It's out of perspective...cool it
folks, it's no big deal!

Have a beer and relax!:)  Go take some pictures and tell us about it!:)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant