Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:07:24 +0000

Friends,

If I am not mistaken, some time back and at someone's proposal, the LUG
sort of agreed to elect Friday as the day to post FS items.  I do not
recall that there was a consensus about WTB posts. These have been posted
sporadically and hardly lead to long threads and discussions.

As we all live in different time zones and connect to our server at
different times of the day as well as during unearthly hours of the night,
ads from Tokyo would be posted way ahead from ads in LA.   Of course,
somebody in eastern Siberia could technically exploit the system by posting
an ad during a time when LA is at 23:59:30 or possibly by somebody pleading
"ignorance and expect forgiveness" when he or she posts an ad past the
global dateline.

Perhaps we can all agree to post ads ONLY during the FRIDAY of one's
respective timezone.

Dan K.