Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:36:02 +0000

>I'm all for private FS/WTB ads at any time. I don't have a problem with
>resellers postings on Fridays either..
<snip>

I hope you will bear with some of us who have a tendency to be forgetful.

Lets say I have a lens hood for sale and I post a FS on Monday.  On
Tuesday, I remember I also have two filters for sale and I send another FS
ad.  On Thursday, I decided to get rid of that pesky wobbly table tripod
and off goes another FS ad.  On Saturday, I go through my leica goodies
again and see no need for that Summilust lens, sooooo.... another FS post.
The following week, ....... more of this and that again.

The list gets plenty of FS posts.  Wow! Buyers' market. Some delete keys
wear out.  A thousand apologies!

Dan K.