Subject: [Leica] {Leica} Friday & Dealer Postings (WAS: Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: "The Beal's" <jbeal@bendnet.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 22:21:45 -0800

Here, here, Jim!
   I'm all for an occasional joke, but the LUG seems to be way off topic
most of the time.  Besides, the nauga's joke was old even by the time it
was used in Leisure Suit Larry.
   I joined the LUG (assuming it was a descriptive name) to talk & learn
about USING LEICA's.  Part of being a good user is being a well informed
consumer.  The Friday FS postings are a great part of that and helps to
make the group strong by supporting our own.  Extending that theme, I
also like the idea mentioned in another post about opening up Friday ads
to dealers like Chatterton, Tamarkin, et.al.  Many of them contribute or
at least lurk on the LUG.

John Beal II