Subject: [Leica] Thanks for advise and to Chatterton's; now I have a M4-P
From: "The Beal's" <jbeal@bendnet.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 21:19:00 -0800

Dear LUG'gers,
   Around Christmas I asked for any help in making the transition from a
Nikon F2 to a Leica M.  Much of the advise (thanks Walt, Nigel, Joe, &
Mark) directed me to the M6.  My wallet and I compromised and settled on
a M4-P in great shape.  Don Chatterton was every bit as helpful and
personable as the LUG suggested.  Now I need to get that first prime
lens (thinking 35 or 50 Summilux but will probably "settle" for a 50
Summicron).
   Thanks, once again, and I look forward to posting as a legitimate
LUG'ger in the future.

John Beal II
jbea@bendnet.com