Subject: [Leica] Re: Sandy's Rapidwinder/Tmax 3200
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:26:30 -0500

One must wonder at whether or not Ted is receiving some sort of
'commission' from Tom A.......
Hmmmmm, Ted was also involved in "Things-Of-An-Olympic-Nature" in the past;
and what with all the questionable dealings going on in the Olympic arena
lately, I wonder if Ted has anything to do with all that as well!?
:)
Ted-
I'm moving steadily down the slippery slope to the purchase of a Tom A
Rapidwinder; although at times, I think it's best to pick a defining
moment- and, Hey! I sometimes get dizzy if I look ONLY through the
viewfinder too long!
Just got a Canon 28/2.8 screwmount from Walt-Thanks Walt! And I'm very
impressed by it's size! It sticks out from the camera body as much as my
collapsed Summitar! I'll be shooting with it today with some Tmax 3200.
Hey kids!
Just bought a 100'roll of this tmax 3200; expiration date is 1/98; anyone
have any experience with post dated 3200? Seller has assured me it was cold
stored....
Also, anyone have any suggestions of ASA ratings and development 'recipes'?
Specifically with Xtol? I'll check the Kodak web page, but I find
experience is more reliable.

thanks all -

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"