Subject: Re: Re[3!]: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:31:44 -0500

>Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:49:03 -0800
>From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
>Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
>
>Mark Hammons wrote:
>
>>The proper designations shall be:
>>
>>1) "FS:" -- For Sale
>>2) "WTB:" -- Want to Buy
>>
>Do I hear a second for the motion?>>>>>>>
>
>My goodness, yes! I'll volunteer as a second if it ends this onslaught of
>friday things!
>ted
>
>Ted Grant
>This is Our Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler.
>http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant

Yeah! I'll 'third' this!
In fact, I'm going to place a FS posting!!
Yeah, I am!!! Yeah, even on THURSDAY }:o   (here in New England, USA)
ok, now all I need is something to sell....
Oh well, guess I'll find something to get rid of by tommorow... Friday.
:)

Bob K
"Everybody's Pal"
(not 'everyone' is "everybody"...)