Subject: Re: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 08:51:47 -0500

It's kind of funny- a line has been drawn in the sand, and everyone's
waiting to see who'll step over it by posting the first "INTENTIONAL" for
sale posting.
I think that even a WTB posting isn't a inflammitory.
I just wish I had something Leica-like to sell; I've been known to push
people's buttons.
Hey Walt, too bad you sold me that Canon 28/2.8- you could've really
"stirred it up"!!
Hey Ted, don't you have a couple of lens caps or something you could get rid of?
Hurry up guys- tommorow is Friday!! (although it may already BE Friday
somewhere!)

Bob Keene
"Not insane, and I have the paperwork from the doctor to prove it."