Subject: RE: [Leica] Friday FS/WTB Policy
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 10:40:48 -0500

Jeffrey Hausner wrote:

>>Am I the only one who thinks this thread has gone on a tad too long?
It appears that we ran out of anything new to say 'round about
Wednesday, 21:06, GMT.  PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND.<<

Why not?  You did.  Are you saying that it's ok for you to respond but
no one else can.  Kind of one way aren't you when it comes to eating up
band width?

Creek

OHMIGOD!!!!!!!!!

How long are we going to go on cluttering up this list with an inane debate
over whether or not we should clutter up the list with ads on any day other
than Friday?

Perhaps we should have an official Friday Debate day - say, Sunday?

;-}