Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey: Data interpretation
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@flash.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 09:10:21 -0700

Dear Dan,
Small correction: 5.5 percent (I'm accepting your figure, I forget how many
LUG member there are. But 5.5 percent of those who responded to the survey
do dark room work. We don't know about those who did not respond. I suspect
the percentage would be higher than that. I would be interested in how many
members digitize their images.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson