Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide mounting- Question for Tina
From: Harrison McClary <mcclary@iname.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 13:52:32 -0600

Saturday, February 13, 1999, Tina wrote:
> I cut them with scissors and mount them by hand using the little black
> plastic mounter from Pakon (looks like a slide mount and only holds the end
> of the mount open to slide in the film).

Tina,

Have  you  ever  tried the Polaroid slide mounts? I like those as they
fold open slide in the transparency then fold them shut and snap them.
Nothing comes close to touching the film.

IMHO much safer than the slide and scratch Pakon mounts.

Best regards,
 Harrison                          mailto:mcclary@iname.com
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto
preview my book: http://www.volmania.com