Subject: [Leica] Leica M5
From: Robert Beaudoin <bussbearm@cedep.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:31:24 -0500 (EST)

Bonsoir John,

  About your recent post vis-a-vis the M5, I will repost what I expressed a
couple of months ago.

  With the M5, you get:  speeds visible in the finder, diaphragm open\close
symbols in the finder, continuous TTL metering scale (as opposed to on\off
diodes), metering area indication in the finder, ratcheted rewind lever,
easy battery testing, large and easy to handle shutter speed dial, typical
Leitz (note the word) craftsmanship.  But don t tell anyone, it s still one
of Leitz best kept secret.  Don t take my word for it ask Sherry s opinion
about the M5.

  Regards,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)