Subject: [Leica] Re:M6 "oldtimer!" BS
From: Jim Colburn <jc60714@navix.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:05:52 -0600

Hello-
At Sun, 14 Feb 1999 13:47:20 -0800 Ted Grant wrote:

>The camera has nothing to do with "being the old timers camera of
yesteryear!"
	Ted, I hate to say this, but I bought an old DS M3 as a birthday present
for myself when I became an "old man" a few weeks ago.  What the heck, it
gives me a reason to loiter here...and I have always seen Leicas as
"old-folks cameras".

>I bet I could still drink and arm wrestle you under the table....that is
>unless you're 6 feet 6 and 250 pounds.... then I take it all back! :):)
>But at 6 a.m any morning you'd like to try staying with me for a two hour
>power walk I'd be obliged you give it a try.:)
	Is this an official challenge to the LUG?  The "Ted Grant Triathalon"? ;-)
   Sounds like fun (except for the 2 hour power-walk with a hang-over)-I'll
have to get to a LUG meeting soon!
Jim Colburn