Subject: Re:[Leica] LUG Darkroom User Survey-Final Call
From: "Neil Miller" <plus_4@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 01:54:40 PST

I better write now or forever hold my peace.

My darkroom consists of the following:

	1. Omega B7/B8 enlargers with condenser heads. The lenses are
	50mm Ektar, 50mm El Nikkor, 50mm Componon & 80mm Componons.

	2. Bessler MCRX enlarger with 75mm Componar & 135mm Componar.
	The heads are condenser, color, & cold light.

	3. Omega E3 enlarger with 180mm Componon & a cold light head.

Roll film processing is done on a Kindermann adjitator.  Sheet film
is processed in an Arkay tank system. I print mainly B&W 8"x10" to
11"x14" although I can go up to 20"x24" without much difficulty.

The only Leica equipment in my darkroom is a portable copy stand.
Although I have been using the M system since the early 60's.

I would also like to mention that I have been working with an old
enlarging easel made by Albert. It is an 11"x14" four way adjustable
easel made in the 50's or 60's. If anyone has one for sale, I would be
interested.

All the best,

Neil