Subject: [Leica] [Fwd: Strange Leica Baseplate found in my Junk box for sale]
From: John Irvin Buford <jbuf@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 21:07:47 -0500

- --------------9D70B6EF6A9DFDDEE7CE6B4C

I found this on rec.photo.marketplace  I thought some of you might be
interested in this.  If anyone knows exactly what this is for please
share with us.  Also please add me to the darkroom list.  I have a
Beselar 23C and a chromega D5 enlargers.  And I am looking for an
inexpensive 8x10 enlarger.

John

- --------------9D70B6EF6A9DFDDEE7CE6B4C