Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] 1,4/80 and 1,4/75
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 19:24:12 -0600

>Don't  you  know  the extra 5mm on the 80 comes from the larger mount for
>the R.  ;)

Harrison,

You got me there. :-)

Hey, they're identical enough? I shot some theater folks with my 35
Summilux ASPH and 75 Summilux. With the 75 wide open. That picture will run
vertical on the cover of our entertainment section, and will look awesome.
Think I'll post it on my web site. (After it runs Friday).

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

More hay, Trigger? No thanks, Roy, I'm stuffed!