Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica M5/The king of fully manual cameras
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 06:37:05 -0600

Dear Thibault,

since when I started to use Leicas, the more I shoot, the more I'm convinced
that a well trained photographer (which I'm not yet) with a good tecnique, a
simple camera (the simpler,the better,an M2 or M3 are perfect) and an
handheld meter can successfully face whatever photographic situation.So,IMO,
the problem is not the tool,the problem is the brain behind the tool.For me,
more shots, more films,less tools.
I'd become the king of fully manual cameras.

Ernesto