Subject: RE: [Leica] Uses of M series - M2/M6 rangefinder spot brightness
From: "Fantoni, Ernesto" <Fantoni@PHIBRED.COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 07:23:58 -0600

>How do you find it?

Simon,

wherever I go, I've always an M with me.In these days,I've my black M5 with
2.8/50 Elmar (new) in my Tenba. With a black body and black lens you are
really unobtrusive and, believe me, 140 grs more or less, don't make any
practical difference.I've to admit,though, an M2 or M6 it's easier to
handle, maybe it's the "rounder" shape.But, once you get used to an M5, you
feel fine.

Ernesto