Subject: Re: [Leica]now:B&W photography
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:37:31 -0600

At 07:42 AM 2/16/99 +0100, you wrote:
>Dogma 95 is not that strange;

Nathan,

I'm sure. I meant unusual, more than strange, I guess. although I think
it's extreme to not allow music dubbing and such things.

On the other hand, I suspect the equivalent in still photography would be
only using a 50mm lens and color slide film. Negative would be out because
it could allow for "interpretation" just like black and white.

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

The best lack all conviction, while the worst \ Are full of passionate
intensity. -William Butler Yeats [The Second Coming]