Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: LUG Darkroom User Survey-Final Call
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:37:39 -0800

Well.....I wasn't going to respond  because I'm not up and working ...yet!
The rough framing is in and the planning is done, I just need to get it
finished. I have not had a darkroom for years but kept lugging (no pun
intended) stuff around in hopes if getting started again. Since I'm going to
die in this house (the boxes got too heavy on the last move) I will soon
have a darkroom that I would have killed for when I made a living at this
thing and it will even be big enough for a little teaching if I so desire.

Bessler 4x5
Bessler 23c
Leica V-35
Schneider lens - 50, 80, 105, 150
+ Focotar 40mm that I have never used

+ all the other bits an pieces that make it work.

The V-35, which I just picked up, has the color module with it and I have
even thought about doing some color work in a Jobo, but B&W is my first true
love and it will be some time before I stray off the path.

I used Tri-X and D-76 for so many years that it is like riding a bicycle and
will most likely stay with that for some time after I am up and running.

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA
USA