Subject: RE: [Leica]now:B&W photography
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:31:46 -0800

Nathan,
I would say that Speilberg's movies are really very expensive nightmares.
Every time he has a nightmare he makes a movie of it, and he spends over
$100 million per movie, so why are you watching his movies when other
Hollywood movies cost less to film.  Unless of course you like nightmares in
which case Speilberg movies are ideal.

Peter K