Subject: Re: [Leica] M carrying case
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:43:02 EST

Steve:

This is an ongoing topic of discussion.  At the last count I have 11 camera
bags and I there are only three that I like.  Two of them are custom
Hasselblad bags of the 70's vintage and the third one is made by Domke.   It
is the Domke F2-LE Leather bag.  The leather is heavy but very soft and I am
pleased that it will protect whatever camera system I put into it.  The
interior can be configured to suit your needs.  Everyone that sees it wants to
steal it.  B&H lists it at around $239.  It is worth it!

Good luck to you.

Bob Bedwell

<< Can anyone recommend a good carrying case for a M system with 2 or 3 prime
 lenses. I have tried the Domke F-803 camera satchel but I don't feel it
 protects the
 equipment well enough, as the padding is rather thin. I am looking for a
 small, well padded bag that fits the M system well without advertising Leica
 inside.

 Thanks in advance.

 Steve Brauner