Subject: Re: [Leica] TMAX and Photography students
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 15:35:29 EST

Greg:

I think that this is part of Kodak's marketing strategy.  My niece, who is the
wife of a college professor at a liberal arts college has just completed a
photo course and they had a contract for Tmax bulk film.  She was unaware of
other brands until I gave them to her.  She was so excited after see the
results that she made a long distance call to thank me.

The young man that I referred to in my post claimed that Kodak was the only
brand of film and chemicals used at the photo school.   He also mentioned that
Kodak regularly held product training seminars at the school.

Greg,  I guess this is just business!

Bob Bedwell

<< Bob,

 How can it be that a photography student today is unaware of films made by
 other than Kodak?  Good grief, what else don't they teach them?!?!?

 Enjoy the light!

 Greg Bicket >>