Subject: Re: [Leica] granddaughter pix
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:24:11 -0400

Mark and Mark:

If you shoot video, remember it will degrade over time as the cosmic rays
and such erase the tape.  Enventually there will be no image on the tape.
This will probably happen while you are still alive.  It will be a thrill
the first few times to watch, but like wedding videos, soon you would
rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

Has anybody looked at videos they shot ten years ago?  I bet there is lots
of noise in the images.

Regards,

Robert