Subject: Re: [Leica] granddaughter pix
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 18:49:22 -0800

"Robert G. Stevens" wrote:

> Mark and Mark:
>
> If you shoot video, remember it will degrade over time as the cosmic rays
> and such erase the tape.  Enventually there will be no image on the tape.
> This will probably happen while you are still alive.  It will be a thrill
> the first few times to watch, but like wedding videos, soon you would
> rather watch paint dry or grass grow.

What is this with you and cosmic rays all of a sudden? I think you've
been watching too much Jet Jackson. Any relation to Van Allen? Maybe he
can download separations into Premire or one of these multimedia
photoshops? Three cheers for three color (Technicolor)! I've never shot
video yet by the way. What about Digatial restoration. I know CD's.
Mark Rabiner