Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 16:25:23 EST

Thib:

Nathan Wajsman,  a neighbor of yours in Belgium,  uses 1600 ISO in Xtol Full
Strength @20C for 7 minutes.    I think that I am aggressive in the agitation
area and 6 1/2 minutes at 20C works best for me.    Either times you will be
in the right area.   I include developer pour-in and pour-out times in the
total development times.

Good luck and please let us know how it works for you.  It is a beautiful
film.

Bob Bedwell

<< Hello delta lovers,

 I live in a small town in France and I just got my first Delta 3200 roll
 yesterday!!!
 I planned to rate it at 1600 but I would like to know how do you process it
 to get the best results!
 TIA,
 Thib