Subject: [Leica] Weather Report!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 20:30:00 -0500

At 08:13 PM 1999-02-17 -0800, Robert L Clark wrote:
>Two more words:  Sarasota, Florida.
>Try 78 degrees (F) and 15 knots of breeze.

Well, I LOVE winter weather.  I couldn't possibly appreciate warm weather
- -- which I actually HATE -- without the joy of some ice storms at ten
degrees (F, for the worldly LUG!).  Give me ice.  Give me snow.  Give me
cold, grey days.  Then, spring means something.

I was born in California, and finished high school there -- I scooted East
to Real Weather as soon as I could.  Spare me rain and humidity and heat!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!