Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Weather Report!
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 21:08:44 -0500

At 05:40 PM 1999-02-17 -0800, Jim Brick, occasionally rational soul, wrote:
>So you are saying that Roanoke has no heat and humidity?
>
>Last time I was in that part of the country, in summer, whew... meltdown!
>The emulsion cooked right off the film and was washed away with the
>humidity. ;-)

No, Roanoke does NOT have humidity like San Francisco -- or even Marin
County north of Mount Tamalpais -- does during the Monsoon, and the heat
rarely goes to 90 degrees.

Come back, Jim.  We love you!  And you can teach us so much!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!