Subject: Re: [Leica] M carrying case
From: Jim Colburn <jc60714@navix.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 15:32:21 -0600

Hello-
	For street photography, I've been using a military surplus canvas bag for
years.  I put a canvas strap on it, no other changes.  Lenses are carried
in rollup cases made of closed cell foam and velcro.  Film is in ziplock
bags, the camera goes in loose.
	Unfortunately, I have no idea what the original source was!  I think I
bought it in Europe or Central America in the early '80s.  It is the most
in-obtrusive camera bag I have ever used-most people don't think of it as a
camera bag.
Jim Colburn