Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Abuse!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:48:10 -0800

Henning wrote:

>>From the edge of the RAIN forest (moss covered). Vancouver, BC.>>>>>

Henning old buddy, :)

If you guys are at the edge of the rain forest, we gotta be right in the
miuddle! :)

I've got moss growing everywhere and the R8 and R7's now have a "Safari
Look!"   Only they appear more "jungle green growth look!" :)

Now you being an architectural photographer and knowing all that building
stuff,how good are you at building boats, like an Ark? :)  Of course we'd
have to have a "red dot" Ark or it'll never float! :)
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant