Subject: RE: [Leica] Film reels (was: B&W film (long))
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 07:40:53 -0500

Bill,

Our materials are very similar.  I too use the Edwal LFN in an old Kodak 4X5
hard rubber tank.  I was trying to see saw the film through the solution,
never thought to just drop it in and leave it sit (da!).  My 16 very stained
1500 series Jobo reels are a testament to how often I just dumped the
wetting solution or E6 final rinse into the tank on the processor.

Thanks

Ken