Subject: Re: [Leica] [Leica] Leica & tri-X
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:34:01 -0500

Tina- if you're using Xtol, could you please tell me what your development
regimen is? I'm just starting to use this stuff, and I'm collecting other
people's info. (because I'm too lazy to do it !)- really, I value the
opinions of the LUG- I've only been a 'serious' photog for about three
years; I have much to learn!

Bob Keene
Keene Vision Photography
"Creating Visions That Last A Lifetime"